Saturday, April 25, 2015

Alphabet Pick-Up

It's the weekend, friends...WOOHOO!!!  Elissa, here, from Mrs. Jones' Creation Station... I hope that you had a great week with your little ones and are enjoying Saturday so far with your family!

Today, I want to share an alphabet center we did this week to get your kiddos reviewing letter sounds and having some fun!  
I found these trash grabbers at the party favor aisle at Target or you can get {these claws} from Amazon.
Print out the letters from my {Alphabet Pick-Up Center} over on my {TpT Store}. Crumple up the letters and send the kids to work!
As the learners pick each piece of trash up they unfold the letter and say the letter name and letter sound.  You can also have them find and dot each letter on the Alphabet page with a Do-a-Dot marker as they pick them up. 
Be sure to go grab this center for free at my {TpT Store} and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment