Friday, April 24, 2015

Mother's Day Freebie!

Freebie and Friday are two of my favorite words! I am so excited to be saying those two words together on this fabulous new blog! This is my first ever iTeachKinder post, so let me say G'day! I'm Jean of The Teacher Gene. I love the Kinder classroom and have had the privilege of teaching in Scotland and Australia.

I have three beautiful children of my own, so I can appreciate the Mother's Day Freebies I am sharing with you today as a teacher and a mother. The first freebie is also a favorite of the kiddies due to the mess tactile nature of the activity! 


I remember one sleep deprived day a few years ago, I stumbled upon a quote regarding the early years of family life. The wise words 'The days are long, but the years are short' impacted me greatly. I penned a poem between feeds, naps and unwashed dishes and the result is this freebie. I still tear up when I read it and place my children's ever growing hands beside this handprint keepsake. 


The poem is included with 'Happy Mother's Day' and without to cater for the diverse range of families in our classrooms.Color and black & white versions have been included. Click HERE to grab your copy!

If you are short on time or can't face the tactile experience ;) these bookmarks make great gifts! They look great colored and laminated! Click HERE for your copy!


Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment