Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weather People and Seasons and Weather INB

Hey friends! I'm Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden. I am currently in my 7th year of teaching. I've taught kindergarten all, but one, of those 7 years. I was blessed to be able to teach 1st grade for one year to see what the expectations are. It has really helped my teaching and given me the okay to push my kids even harder. I love everything crafty, scrappy, and shopping related. I'm so excited to be a part of this great blogging experience with such talented teachers.




I absolutely LOVE any activity that will get my students talking, moving, and engaged! This is why I love interactive notebooks. There are so many awesome resources available in the form of an interactive notebook for older children. Kindergarten is such a different level that I couldn't find just what I needed. I decided to make some themed INB just for the littles.






Today, I'd love to offer you an opportunity to win my Seasons and Weather Interactive Notebook. I am also including my Weather People Craftivity pack featuring three crafts. It's always fun to have a craft to go with any unit. We have been working on our weather unit for the past week and a half and this was a lifesaver! My kids this year are great at working together to figure out a problem or working together to complete a task. My interactive notebook is wonderful for them to complete in pairs or as a small group. They worked together when we discussed the different types of clothing that we should wear in each season. Some of my sweet kiddos had no CLUE. It was so cute to listen to the other students say, "Hey, what pocket did you put the skirt in?"






















This is the first time in about two months that they used glue sticks. We use glue sponges and it would have been a bit difficult for them to get glue on only the flaps for their pockets. Other than that, ALL of my inb (we use them in every subject) were used with glue sponges. The pieces are large enough for their small hands to manipulate and cut. If you haven't tried out anything interactive, you should! You can start with winning this giveaway. Just enter below!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the weather people! What a creative idea! :)

    ReplyDelete