Friday, March 20, 2015

Easter Egg Fun

Hi! So glad you've found our collaborative blog for Kinder teachers.  We are thrilled to be sharing ideas and resources for your classrooms.  Let me introduce myself! I'm Sam and I blog over at Mrs. Kelly's Klass!  Come visit me sometime! :) 


Hard to believe it, but Easter is just around the corner.  It's super early this year.  Did anyone else have to do a Google search to figure out how Easter Day is determined each year?  No?  Just me?  Anyway, I've got some fun activities for you to do with those plastic Easter eggs you got on "After Easter Sale" last year.  Or those ones that you're about to drive out to Dollar Tree to pick up!  Fun, Cheap, and Easy! Be sure to pick up the freebie at the end -- I've got recording sheets for you to go with each activity! Who says you can't have fun AND accountability?!







Now, word on the street is that if you are using permanent marker on your eggs, a quick coat of clear nail polish helps keep it from smudging off the eggs and onto your kiddos' hands! 

Another helpful tip.  If you are filling the eggs with candy for an activity -- have some extra pieces for when they FINISH the station that they can munch on.  As someone with a bit of a sweet tooth, I think it's nearing cruelty to let them play with candy for 20 minutes and not get to have any!  I kept a pack of tic tacs and jellybeans at my desk, and when stations were over for the day, whichever group did those activities got some candy! :) 

Grab your freebie recording sheets below and ENJOY! 


2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many great ideas!!! I'm definitely stocking up on plastic eggs this year. :)

    ReplyDelete