Saturday, July 18, 2015

Behavior Calendars **EDITABLE**

For Show & Tell Saturday I wanted to share with all of you my editable behavior calendars. I use a daily communication binder in my classroom and the behavior calendar is a key component.
What I LOVE about these calendars is that you can customize the behavior codes to suit your students needs and your current behavior system. You can also add in important events and reminders. I love these calendars because by the end of the school day I would sometimes forget what rule the child broke. Now I just tell the individual child to go get their communication binder and I immediately mark the behavior code on their calendar. These calendars also save me a lot of time- No more lengthy notes, just simply write the number of the behavior code/s. Check these out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment